The Mystic Chics
Women’s Healing Retreat
January 21-24, 2024
Dolphin Point Villas, Key Largo, FL
Integrate ~ Calibrate ~ Celebrate
Join The Mystic Chics, modern medicine women and family, for an intensive 4-day healing retreat in beautiful Key Largo, Florida. The boutique Dolphin Point Villas will be our home while we start the day with Yoga and meditation on our private beach (scroll up, that’s it!). We’ll end the days with poolside crystal soundbaths in the private, cobalt pool of the Nautilus House, the center of our healing activities. Experience a true multi-disciplinary journey that incorporates all we do into all you need to begin 2024 refreshed, rejuvenated, and recalibrated.
We've planned a fabulous 4 days!
We’ve planned the perfect mix of healing practices and free time to allow you to explore Key Largo.
You’ll have free time every afternoon to explore the Key, book a Dolphin Experience with nearby Dolphins Plus, and have a fabulous dinner nearby.
*All non-retreat activities and dinners are the responsibilty of the guest.
- Morning yoga on our private beach
- Akashic readings, soul activations
- Trauma release, past life clearing
- Frequency and vibrational healing
- Galactic origin awakening
- Ascension guidance
- Sound Immersion integration
- Energy Block clearing
- Transformational spiritual initiations
- Evening sunset floating soundbath
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily
- Paddleboards, kayaks
- Hammocks, tiki huts, BBQ grills
- Resort partnership (20% discount) with Dolphins Plus, the best place in Key Largo to experience waist-deep dolphin encounters. (Dolphin activities are at attendees’ expense)
- Private Cobalt swimming pool
- Private beach with lounge chairs and spectacular sunsets
Spaces are Limited; Don't Miss Out!
Reserve your life-changing experience now!
Meet the Mystic Chics
Audrey holds space for your soul story to heal through your physical body. Her passion for energy healing helps you awaken to your multi dimensional self while activating your power from each lifetime.
Her love for every healing experience is evident as she helps you to be the best version of you in every moment.
Soundbaths, vibrational healing, and music are Mary’s jam! They’ll quickly become your jam too when you experience The Chics’ incredible floating soundbath with reiki in our private retreat pool.
Floating weightless, supported by the Chic's healing hands, crystal singing bowls are played around you in the water as your brain shifts into a Theta state where healing can occur. Sound moves more quickly through water than through air - you’ll be able to feel the sound waves pass right through your body. And since our bodies contain more than 70% water, the sonic energy of these crystal singing bowls in the pool allows you to release layers of physical and emotional trauma.
The start of your day is ripe with possibilities. Wendy is honored to bring her daily morning practice of yoga and meditation to this retreat.
As weather permits we are outside, grounding on the beautiful private beach, hearing sounds of the birds and even the dolphins next-door. If needed we have a wide open practice space under shelter, still providing sounds and smells of the seascape.
Morning yoga will be a gentle way to greet the day and meditation during shavasana will provide intention..
Your Retreat Schedule
- 4pm: check in to your accomodations
- 6pm: Welcome Circle, Nautilus House
- 8pm: Evening program concludes
- (journals provided)
Monday - TuesdayJanuary 22-23
- 7am: Yoga/Meditation on our private beach
- 8am: Breakast, Nautilus House
- 9am: Group Healing Session, Nautilus House
- 2pm: free time and dinner on your own
- 7pm: TMC Group Healing, Sunset Soundbath
- 8:30pm: Journal and Reflection Time
- 7am: Yoga/Meditation
- 8am: Breakfast, Nautilus House
- 9am: Closing ceremony, group photo
- 11am: Check-out and safe travels
Spaces are Limited!
Make 2024 your most amazing year yet!
FLA-KEYS.COM has great information on how to get to Key Largo. They cover all your bases, from Miami International Airport, Shuttle Buses, even an iconic Greyhound bus.
Did you know?
Many travelers have found a nice alternative is to fly into Fort Launderdale/Hollywood International Airport. They say there’s less competition for rental cars, etc.